The Mayan Half Slate is our solution to the slate and half shortage. Half slate is a slate and half replacement to be used with any slate roof application.
Conversion of own stock roofing slates for usable verge detail using fire rated GRP.
124mm x 500mm slate nominal strip
250 x 250mm GRP ‘flag’ fixing plate
Fully fire rated – BROOF (t4) to BS EN 13501.
Fully compliant with BS 5534.
Triple fixed through standard installation.
Larger side bond provides improved weather resistance.
- Can be produced in any slate.
- Half gauged for easy setting out.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Compatible with all types of verge installation including cement.
- Does not require holing or cutting.
- Invisible installation features.
- Reversed nail hole eliminates the risk of fixing too close to end of the batten.
- Eliminates the cut slate fracture risk of twice nailing in close proximity.
- Eliminates the risk of ' twisting' or 'pivoting' verge slates.
- Improved fixing of standard slates when using slate hooks .
- Reduced risk of long-term verge failure.
- A unique patent applied-for product.
Natural slate halfs chemically and mechanically bonded to fire rated GRP sheet using high grade molecular compatible adhesive and marine grade noncorrosive rivets.
Become a Distributor